What information do we collect?
We collect information directly from you through your registration and then associate this information with other information we gather about your usage of our services. During registration we capture:
- Personal email address
- Mobile number
- Home address and postcode
How will we use the information we collect about you?
We may put your information on the MyHomeMove Ltd customer systems and use it in the following ways:
- to supply and manage any services we provide to you
- to improve and develop the products we offer
- to learn more about you so that we can identify products and services which may be of interest to you
- to tell you about our own and other companies' products and services which may interest you. We may tell you by letter, phone, or e-mail.
If you don't want us to tell you about other products and services please write to us at MyReward, My Home Move Ltd, Frances Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 1SH and supply us with your details.
Will we share your information with anyone else?
We will not share your information with anyone else
How long will we keep your personal information on file?
We will not keep your information for longer than is necessary and will take steps to ensure that it is kept up to date. You have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to ask what information we hold about you. You can do this by writing to us at myhomemove, 1 Frances Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leiciester, LE19 1SH
Please remember that internet communications are not secure unless the data being sent is encrypted. We cannot accept any responsibility for unauthorised access by a third party or the corruption of data sent to us.